We accept orders from all over the world.
You may only purchase Products from us if:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in England you must be at least 18 years old);
- you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
- are resident in a country that we deliver to.
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (We may refuse for any reason).
- After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us (“Contract”) will be formed.
- As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under terms and conditions or under our Returns Policy.
- From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible. In any event, delivery will take place no more than 60 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
- Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
- The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colors of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colors of the Products that will be delivered to you.
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information. We will not be liable or responsible if you do not pay any such import duties or taxes.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
- We accept payment by debit card and credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
- You must pay for the Products (including all applicable delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account.
- If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
- If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- You have a legal right to cancel a Contract if you change your mind until We have shipped your orders. If you want to return the product after it has been shipped, then you have to return it to the “Shipped from” address and We will be happy to give you a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel a Contract, you just need to communicate this to us within the mentioned time. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to cancel a Contract under clause 1 does not apply to a few products if the seal is not in place or has been broken.
- If you cancel a Contract under clause 1 after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. We will pay the costs of your returns if the product received differs from product description or it is broken in accordance with the Returns Policy but if you want to return the product for other reasons then you will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us.
- If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
- If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or misdescribed, please notify us using the contact details. You must return such Products to us in accordance with our reasonable instructions and the Returns Policy, and if the Products are faulty or misdescribed We will refund the price of the Products and the cost of delivery to you.
- We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
> you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
> you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
> you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
- We may also end the Contract in any circumstances if we have a doubt.
- If We end the Contract in any of the situations, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.